FastGene PAGE Protein System
- Kompletní sada pro PAGE protein analýzu
Cena na dotaz
0 Kč bez DPH
Complete PAGE protein analysis system
- Complete set for PAGE protein analysis
- Most flexible use for 1−4 (pre-cast or hand-cast) gels
- Compatible with different pre-cast gels (Bio-Rad™, ThermoFisher, FastGene®)
- Hand-cast gel set included (1 mm gels)
- Easiest gel hand-casting − No leaking!
- Glass plate holder and tube holder included
- Additional 0.75 mm / 1.5 mm hand-cast sets available
The FastGene® PAGE Protein System contains all the necessary equipment you need for PAGE protein analysis.
The electrophoresis tank can hold a maximum of 4 gels simultanously for electrophoretic protein separation.
Broad gel compatibility for highest flexibility
The FastGene® PAGE Protein System is compatible with a wide range of pre-cast gels (e.g., FastGene® gels, Bio-Rad TGX™ gels or ThermoFisher mini gels).
It also runs hand-cast gels included in the PAGE Protein System Set (for casting 1 mm thick gels). Also available are FastGene® hand-cast gel sets for gel preparation with 0.75 mm or 1.5 mm gel thickness (product link).
For use of different gels, three different U sealings are included in the FastGene® PAGE Protein System:
- U sealing strip long, for 10 cm x 10 cm gels (e.g., ThermoFisher mini gels)
- U sealing strip short, for 10 cm x 8 cm gels (Bio-Rad TGX™ gels)
- U sealing strip FastGene®, for 10 cm x 8 cm gels (FastGene® gels and hand-cast gels)
Comfortable handling and setup
The FastGene® PAGE Protein System can easily be setup. Plastic dummy cassettes are included for flexible use with 1−4 gels.
Easiest gel hand-casting − No leaking!
The FastGene® PAGE Protein System includes a hand-cast set for casting 1 mm thick gels. The set alllows easiest gel hand-casting withour leaking!
Another gel-thickness is needed? No problem, 0.75 mm (PG02) and 1.5 mm (PG03) gel casting sets are separately available.
Figure: Gel hand-casting setup − Gel casting base with glass spacer, gel casting clips and sealing gasket.