PCRBIO HS VeriFi™ Polymerase - is a versatile and robust proofreading enzyme with AptaLock™ hot start technology for highly precise PCR. Improved DNA binding and increased processivity give significant improvements in speed, yield and sensitivity while also increasing PCR success rates of long and challenging templates.
PCRBIO VeriFi Polymerase - 100x higher fidelity than Taq DNA polymerase. Robust high fidelity enzyme engineered for all PCR applications where greater sequence accuracy is required, such as cloning, site-directed mutagenesis and sequencing
Kits for purifying nucleic acids from a variety of samples. Find the optimized kit for your research needs.
Type of Sample
• Eucaryotic cells (max. 5 × 106)
• Tissue samples (max. 20 mg)
• Gram+ and gram– bacteria (max. 1 × 109)
Spin Filter columns
Purification of total RNA from eukaryotic and microbial materials. Prefi ltration to selectively remove genomic DNA with no DNase digestion.
The ExtractNow™ RNA Mini Kit is for research use only.
Not recommended for clinical applications.
Cat.-No. 603-1010 10 extractions
Cat.-No. 603-1050 50 extractions
Shelf Life and Storage
• Components are maintainable at room temperature for at least 6 months.
• Store the lyophilized Proteinase K at 4°C
• Time for Extraction: Approx. 15 – 40 minutes
• Binding capacity: approx. 100 μg RNA
• Average yield: Depends on the type and quantity of the starting material
• Up to 100 μg RNA
• Average purity: 1.8 – 2.1