PCRBIO HiFi Polymerase (1000 UI)
9 923 Kč bez DPH
- 50x higher fidelity than Taq DNA polymerase
- Increased PCR success rates with amplicons up to 10kb
- Advanced buffer chemistry including Mg and dNTPs
- High yields under standard and fast PCR conditions
- Efficient specific amplification from complex templates including GC rich and AT rich sequences
PCRBIO HiFi Polymerase was derived from Pfu DNA polymerase for its’ 3’-5’ exonuclease (proofreading) activity in PCR. Several proprietary point-mutations allow for significantly improved performance when compared with its native form.
Together with advanced buffer chemistry this enzyme brings robust performance to the world of high fidelity PCR. Enhanced DNA binding allows for improved processivity, increasing yield and shortening cycling times. The enhanced efficiency of PCRBio HiFi Polymerase minimises PCR inhibition, from impure samples such as colony PCR and direct PCR.
PCRBIO HiFi Polymerase uses the latest developments in DNA Polymerase technology and buffer chemistry to enhance PCR speed, yield and specificity. The enzyme and buffer system allow for superior PCR performance on complex templates such has mammalian genomic DNA. PCRBIO HiFi Polymerase can perform consistently well on a broad range of templates (including both GC and AT rich).